Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDE won't accept my username anymore, they say I am registered with wrong identity.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDE won't accept my username anymore, they say I am registered with wrong identity.

I suspect I have provided KDE with a different username or password; they seem to require a different username or password than I use.

If I did, I don't remember it. There is no contact or 'forgot your username or password' option, so how do I find what it is? I want to connect with KDE forums. Thanks!

I've contacted KDE Forums for you.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Seems like I have done this before. Thanks for your patience friend. What do I do now? It appears they won't let me use my regular password that other Kubuntu forums allow. I can't remember the new information if there is some. They don't seem to have a help for people like me, either, to find the necessary information. I tried re-registering to set a new password and username, but when I enter my email address they say it has been used. I just hate to be such a burden. Still, I just made my 72 year the 10th, so I have much to be happy about. I am grateful for your patience, Snowhog, I am doing my best. Some of the things I screw up on are still difficult for me. I will continue to work on it. I love computing so much.

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
      I've contacted KDE Forums for you.

Comment

Working...
      X