This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

install stops at 70%

first thanks for having me in your forum. im trying to install kubuntu 14.10 with usb stick. it keeps getting stuck at 70% i keep trying one time it got to 100 thought it was done but restarted to soon and didnt boot oops my bad. im checking 3rd party and updates while installing formating drive. any ideas should i redo usb shick or download it again or am i just a dumb ass lol

Don't opt to down load third-party or updates (leave those unchecked). After installation you can perform updates and choose/install other apps.

Thank you for joining us!
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
      Don't opt to down load third-party or updates (leave those unchecked). After installation you can perform updates and choose/install other apps.

Thank you for joining us!
      rock on it worked idk why i didnt try that. well thanks alot problem solved

Comment

And welcome to what is, IMHO, the best distro and the best forum on the planet!
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
        X