Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I open Dolphin the appearance has changed, how do I restore original?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I open Dolphin the appearance has changed, how do I restore original?

It's always something I have done, but I haven't the foggiest what I did to change the appearance of Dolphin when open.

Normally there is a list of choices in a box on the left of the screen. It contains an Icon to open Home, Network, root, etc. It also contains my drive descriptions including the drive currently selected. It disappeared without my express wish. Can I get it back? How do I get it back? Thanks!

Press F9
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

It is also in Dolphin's Control >> Panels >> Places

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
        It is also in Dolphin's Control >> Panels >> Places
        What an absolutely terrific post. Being able to make things come and go easily will be very useful. Additionally, I guess I have avoided some of what I thought was complicated and overlooked some great benefits.

It took a while to find the 'panel' option to follow through with your instruction, but when I did, it opened the door to some pretty wonderful capabilities.

I realize that most of what I don't know is stuff you use daily in the business world, but I have never had that kind of need. I am a fine-artist; some of you know. Still, it isn't fun staying stupid all my life. Nearing the wind down, I still desire to learn this stuff. I hope you don't feel it a waste of your time; each time I hit a day like this, it just gives me the giggles.

Doesn't take much to make me happy anymore.

Thanks my friend. This reply and the one preceeding have me laughing out loud, for the joy they created.

Comment

Working...
        X