This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A phantom script appeared.

I follwed directions from the other thread to keep my firefox cache in /run/user/1000/ffcache, but now this script ( pic included called auto_browser_cache.sh shows up in my Autostart files with 3 options, during startup, shutdown, pre-kde. Where did this script come from and how do I get rid of it? I did now create it.Click image for larger version

Name:	snapshot45.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	648819

I removed the script, and it seems gone for now. But onto, the kde power management / missing power button problem, ughhh.

Comment

You ask what the script is, then eight minutes later you delete it! How can you expect us to help you when you do things like this?

Comment

Very sorry, won't happen again. I just did not notice the "remove" button on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by bonkers View Post
          I follwed directions from the other thread to keep my firefox cache in /run/user/1000/ffcache, but now this script ( pic included called auto_browser_cache.sh shows up in my Autostart files with 3 options, during startup, shutdown, pre-kde. Where did this script come from and how do I get rid of it? I did now create it.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5571[/ATTACH]
          it was probably created as a byproduct of you making firefox use /run/user/1000/ffcache for it's cache ,,,,,,,,,and you could have confirmed this by reading the script before removing it .

I get the feeling you will be reinstalling before you are done mucking about with your system without being sure of what you are doing before you do it

VINNY
          i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
          16GB RAM
          Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Working...
          X