Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help with setup of the dvd::rip application.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help with setup of the dvd::rip application.

I tried to access the dvd::css forum, but they require using Microsoft, Google, Facebook, etc. to access the forum. I neither use nor care to become part of those databases any more than I now am, so I was unable to register.

I am attempting to install dvd::rip to make copies of my DVDs to USB. I used the application years ago, but not recently, and am having difficulty filling out the application.

The “Storage” tab is selected.

The item “Project name” is filled in as “unnamed” by default apparently. I would like to name the project Stargate SG-1 Disk 1 or whatever is appropriate. What should I normally put in this space?

When I select “Create project” the following appears:

An error window appears that says Data entered is invalid. Project name must contain no special characters. Old values restored. Then, X Close.

When this problem is resolved, I would like to copy the disks to USB at the highest available quality. If that is using VOB files, that is what I would like to do.

I would like to transition from episode to episode without having to select the next program and exclude any repetitious warnings, or trademarking or titles if possible. I do not want to copy extra features either. My objective is to play the series with as little interruption as possible between episodes.

From the selection "Create project" that that follows is grayed out; I am unable to make changes or selections of choice, that is, until getting to the item “Status” where the application seems to be activate again.

Can this be done? Thanks
Working...
X