This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix application is acting up?

Recently, developers improved the Netflix application so it had almost all the features of the original Windows version working great. You guys are phenomenal.

Anyway, after recent updates, I have had problems with my graphics indicating a possible problem with my Video Card, and after the wonderful progress on Netflix, it is now performing not so good.

Because I am having problems with my general Video, I am not sure the Netflix problem is in the programming, however if it is, my input may help. When I open Netflix, it opens on my alternate Monitor. It is a minor problem, but it disrupts the normal way I use my computer when I have the voice in the room. Additionally, I used to be able to easily move any application from one monitor to the other by pressing Alt + click and drag the application I wanted to move. With Netflix, this have now become a difficult procecure. I have to retry the Alt/drag action several times until it finally catches and drags the item to the other screen.

Sometimes, and in the process of dragging, when it gets to the other screen, the Netflix image minimizes to the smallest I have ever experienced. It cannot be resized larger, and the only way to fix the problem is to right-click Netflix on the panel bar and click on Exit; then open the application again and attempt the procedure over again. It sometimes takes 5 to 10 minutes of failed attempts to get the application moved and functioning. If this rings true with other users, perhaps a bug has been accidentally created.

Also, if the problem happened in an update, the problem I am experiencing with Video may have been caused by whatever is affecting Netflix.

If anyone is having problems with Netflix in the manner I am describing, and also problems with their Video, please advise, so we can direct the problem to the developers. As always, many thanks for the wonderful help you guys provide.

This problem has self-corrected. I have no idea how.

Comment

Working...
    X