This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Just to say "Hi" and get forum to work. For some reason I need at least 1 active post in order to ask a question....

Rudolf

Hi, and true.
    Welcome aboard!
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Hi also!
      woodisalwaysbehindtheGGmeister!smoke

Comment

Haha Hi mate and WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! hope you enjoy your stay at kubuntu forums and learn as much as I did from this great family.

Comment

Are you logged in to the site? If you are, it will say Welcome rudolfl at the top of the screen. If you are registered, did you receive an email that told you to reply using the included link to complete your registration? If you are registered and logged in, you should see + Post New Thread. If that is on your screen, click on it. click on the dropdown and identify the area of your problem, then put a title in the box provided. Type in your question, however include things about your computer and operating system, so those reading can give you help without requesting same. Re-read your entry to make sure your spelling is correct and everything is entered as you want it, and click on the Submit Post. That should get you started.

Originally posted by rudolfl View Post
          Just to say "Hi" and get forum to work. For some reason I need at least 1 active post in order to ask a question....

Rudolf

Comment

Working...
          X