Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I decide to abandon a problem and reinstall, how do I post the post as abandoned

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I decide to abandon a problem and reinstall, how do I post the post as abandoned

I notice when you begin a post, the Prefix: before the title of the new post has an option, as you can see above, "abandoned". Nonetheless, when I decide I want to abandon a problem post that isn't seeing any sign of solution, the best I can post is SOLVED. ABANDONED is not a choice when I need it. Yet, I remember seeing it on occasion.

[ABANDONED] is a Thread prefix as you have noted. It isn't a Thread Tools option.

When you find that you need/want to abandon a thread that you've started, just go back to the first post and click on Edit Post and then click on Go Advanced. You will then be able to edit the Subject. Just add [ABANDONED] to the begining of the subject and save. Done.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Thanks, my friend.
      Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
      [ABANDONED] is a Thread prefix as you have noted. It isn't a Thread Tools option.

When you find that you need/want to abandon a thread that you've started, just go back to the first post and click on Edit Post and then click on Go Advanced. You will then be able to edit the Subject. Just add [ABANDONED] to the begining of the subject and save. Done.

Comment

Working...
      X