Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bare Naked Plaza Widget Menu panel is no longer transparent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bare Naked Plaza Widget Menu panel is no longer transparent.

KDE forums does not accept my Username and I am unable to contact them to correct the problem.

I care about the aesthetics of my Desktop. Today, the widget "Bare Naked" changed. The transparent menubar is now opaque. I found command line code that suggests it will solve my problem, however, I am unfamiliar with the process and would like anyone to confirm that this is the appropriate procedure for correcting my problem. the code is as follows:

div#menu1 ul.rMenu {
    background: transparent;
    border: none;

I tried all of my usernaames and passwords on the KDE forums site; none worked. Since I have never used anything else, I have no idea how to access KDE forums anymore. To contact them requires Username and Password, which they deny. Thanks if anyone can help with this matter too, as it is a part of this post.

Thanks!

Can't help you with your widget, but have you tried creating a new KDE forum account using a different name and password?
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Thanks! and yes I have; I am immediately stopped because my email address is already used, (by me, of course). I don't use the KDE forum often, but am an aesthetic fanatic, being a fine-artist for 65 years. My issue is probably considered ridiculuous by the average computer user, however, when it happened, it's unpleasant change immediately brought my spirit down. It is sometimes embarrassing to be soconcerned about such things, but, if I add something new in my home, like an air purifier, I have to re-configure the room until the addition is in aesthetic balance again. It makes me feel a bit stupid, but I can't seem to help it. I have been this way all my life.
      Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
      Can't help you with your widget, but have you tried creating a new KDE forum account using a different name and password?

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
        ... using a different name and password?
        What GreyGeek means (I think) is use a different name/password AND a different email address. Get a free Yahoo account, for instance and use it to access KDE's forum.
        Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.10.2, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

Apparently there is no shortage of ways I can appear like the lightbulb that is out. Thanks friend, I will try that. I guess I am a little protective of my username, it is from an ancient language no longer used. :P
          Originally posted by TWPonKubuntu View Post
          What GreyGeek means (I think) is use a different name/password AND a different email address. Get a free Yahoo account, for instance and use it to access KDE's forum.

Comment

Working...
          X