This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing text

If I open a window I see my folders, but there is no text underneath them to tell me what folders are what. I have to run my mouse over them to see what folders they are. Also in my pop help windows there is no text either.

Re: Missing text

First thing I would check is your color settings (perhaps you have the same color as text color and background color somewhere in there :P)

Go to SystemSettings>Appearance>Colors

Comment

I looked at that. Also, I had reduced the taskbar from small to tiny. So I put it back to small. That helped, brought back the text and the help pop up. Then I changed the color back to default.

So I now have my text back, but when I run my mouse over a folder or file, I am not getting the pop-up box. Is there a place where this might have been turned off?

One more thing, Kontact is gone, I did not uninstall it. Should I re-install this?

Comment

Originally posted by dako
        So I now have my text back, but when I run my mouse over a folder or file, I am not getting the pop-up box. Is there a place where this might have been turned off?
        You mean the automatic file preview tooltip? You can turn them on by going to Konqueror Settings>Behaviour

One more thing, Kontact is gone, I did not uninstall it. Should I re-install this?
        You mean it's uninstalled? Then you can reinstall it.

Comment

Working...
        X