Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to change the KDE logo on the Kick-Off menu to a Kubuntu logo?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change the KDE logo on the Kick-Off menu to a Kubuntu logo?

Hi all

I have seen screen shots with the KDE logo replaced with a Kubuntu logo. How would one go about doing that?

Right click on the menu, then click settings and just change the icon from there.

Comment

Originally posted by georgelappies View Post
      Hi all

I have seen screen shots with the KDE logo replaced with a Kubuntu logo. How would one go about doing that?
      I am curious. Are you meaning Icon, when you use the work Logo? If that is what you mean, KDE and Kubuntu are the same. KDE is what distinguishes Kubuntu from Ubuntu.

If you are talking about the Icon on the panel, right-click on the KMenu Icon on the panel. I am on a Windows computer right now and cannot verify the choices on the open window, but you can see one that has options for change of configuration. When you click on that choice, a window will open that has a picture of the Icon you want to change. Click on that icon and a library of icons will appear. Without checking any additional options, scroll down. There is a multi-colored KMenu Icon that I use and like that you might want to try. By clicking on the icon of your choice, it will then become the new KMenu Icon on the panel.

All of those Icons are available to use on any of your folder defaults and will customize your file Icons. The guy that is currently helping you is way smarter than me, so my help may be not be relevant. Nevertheless, I only want to help.

Comment

Working...
      X