This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taskbar Transparency GONE

So recently I have installed Catalyst for my Raedon HD 6570. I had to de-activate the old drivers Kubuntu has provided me , wich did not let me play team fortress 2 on steam, but now I can ! ( Any of you play it? Mind if we play together? ^^) But anyway, the problem now , is that the taskbar and the app launcher menu are not transparent now. And I do not like it grey opaque to be honest.

Kubuntu 12.10 ( Linux 3.5.0-25-generic ) -> 64 bits
    KDE version: 4.9.5

I know also I did not reply to my other thread , I still can't record full screen. Thanks in advance to all of you who spend time helping people ^^

Ok this may seem stupid coming from me , but trust me I don't usually find solutions so quickly ! , what I did was: Change configuration to xRender under "composition" Options, then restart, then change it back to OpenGL, this fixed it, who would have thought?
    Excuse me if you don't really understood some stuff I've said , english is not my first language ^^

Heh, I wish my Portuguese/ Brazilian was so good
    Brazil is one of the very few places my company has to translate everything from English...

Indeed a strange solution but as it's likely to happen to others thanks for informing us about your solution.
    My first suggestion would have been to check out the settings of your theme or trying another one...

Comment

Working...
    X