This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having trouble with vcds

i want to convert vcds to dvds but i dont know how i have some movie files that are in vcd format i want to convert them to dvd i know it is not recomended but how do i go about doing this please help

Re: having trouble with vcds

Have you tried tovid ? You can find it at http://tovid.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Very good app. I'm using it as I post this to convert an .avi file so that all my DVD's can play it. I only have one DVD player that recognizes .avi and .mpg files directly.

Comment

well im not converting an avi file see i have to extract the avesq1.dat file and i have to figure out a way to open bin files so i can extract it

Comment

Hi,
        there is beta software program called KLVDmkdvd which will make and burn dvd's from most mpeg formats including VCD (you will have to demux them first) as far as I know the only pre-packaged version for 64bit operating systems is included as part of Video64 linux (if you have a 64bit operating system) If you google you will find the links to source forge.

Regards John

Comment

i tried looking for that program i cant find it do you know where i can get it from or the address to where it is very much appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X