This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQL injection notice from a thread on this site

check this pic. Came from clicking on the thread "just installed kubuntu 12.10" in help thenew guy.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...psa591a363.png

Hey, got that too, same thread. I presumed I was blocked from the whole forum. Weird.

Comment

yes weird I get the same thing on that thread ,,,,,,,,,,@Snowhog you been fiddling again ,,,,,, LOL

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

I am guessing it was a malicious attack on the forums but it should be resolved now.

Originally posted by Snowhog in an email regarding this problem
        I'm looking into this. I tested your query and action, clicking on the located post, and received the same redirection. That shouldn't happen (for me), as I'm in the whitelist, meaning I'm not supposed to be affected by any of the ZB Block protections. I've posted this issue to the developer.
        Originally posted by Snowhog in an email regarding this problem
        Issue has been fixed. The post in question has been moved to a board on KFN only accessible by Administrators to prevent this from happening to any other KFN members. It is being reported by ZB Block as containing suspect content which triggers the 403 FORBIDDEN redirection.

Comment

I was advised by the developer of ZB Block to comment out two signature blocks that were the cause of the 403 redirections. The blocks in question were 'to loose' and generated to many 'false positives'.

The post that triggered this is in fact fine, and I've moved it back into the forum.
          Windows no longer obstructs my view.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
          X