X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goober Voip is not working Kubuntu 12.04

Hi,

I am trying to install the goober voip client on Kubuntu 12.04 and Installation went ok but when I tried to open the Software from the GUI, its not opening,

When I tried to execute it from Command line ,getting the error as given below.

sujith@sujith-Inspiron-1520:~$ sudo goober
    goober: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    sujith@sujith-Inspiron-1520:~$

Kindly help me to fix this issue.

Regards
    sujith

You probably need to install libcrypto++9

Code:
    sudo apt-get install libcrypto++9

Comment

Hi,

I tried the commands you mentioned in the mail.Still I am not able to open goober open after reinstalling it.

From the command prompt also I am getting the same error.

sujith@sujith-Inspiron-1520:~$ sudo goober
      goober: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
      sujith@sujith-Inspiron-1520:~$

Comment

Not that it matters to the error message, but why are you running it using sudo

Comment

I am getting the same error message irrespective of I am running sudo or not.

Comment

Still, do not run GUI applications that do not need admin rights using sudo.

Install the package libssl0.9.8, which is the one containing the missing libcrypto.so.0.9.8 library file.

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply.

I installed the libssl0.9.8 and it started working .Thanks for the help,

Regards
              Sujith

Comment

Working...
              X