Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I logged in as m00d0g and was able to navigate to the Blogs and view any of them.

m00nd0g - In the browser you are using, go to its settings and clear/empty the cache. Then try again.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Ok try again.. I think it was my setting.
      Rob

Comment

I just now changed my settings to allow members.
        Rob

Comment

Ah. That would do it.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Yep . I am able to view it now , its the same thing in post number 9 . Thanks ... Okay, now I am out of here for the nigth lol

Comment

Hi guys and gals ... So now that I have this Kubuntu installed and I would like to learn / understand how to use it , Would I use Ubuntu manual ? Also is there a fee for it ? Thanks

Comment

Look here for some Ubuntu manuals http://www.kubuntuforums.net/entry.p...Ubuntu-Manuals

More info

If you open your applications menu at the bottom is a help button.

For your terminal info

Use the man command
                Code:
                man "Command"
                example "Try it"
                Code:
                man apt-get
                Rob

Comment

Thanks Robtygart ... I was reading one of your other links and at the same time I figure I ask about the manual ... Well I have lots of time and I will try putting it into reading about OS

Comment

I did not notice that I had already posted this. But the second part is good info too.
                    Rob

Comment

Working...
                    X