This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stop Dolphin from opening!

Somehow suddenly Dolphin began starting one instance after another. Remember the classic Disney movie where Mickey invokes the magic command that causes the broom to fetch water. He is quickly inundated because he doew not know the incantaion to stop the flood. That is where I was. I don't know what I did to start the deluge.

Rebooting did not help. Eventually the well ran dry and the deluge stopped. I do not know why. Can anyone enlighten me?

George

never have I seen that happen ,,,,,myself anyway.

dose it still happen or just the once?

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

System Settings > Startup and Shutdown > Session Management and ensure Start with an empty session is selected On Start Up. Doesn't explain why you are getting the behavior, but this 'should' stop it. Unless that is, the problem presents itself when you launch Dolphin.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I have had this happen twice a couple of weeks ago and today. It starts not when I first open dolphin but later when I am moving through folders. Unfortunately I do not remember precisely what I did.

George

Comment

Working...
        X