This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I enter that a post is RESOLVED?

When creating a post, the "Prefix:" includes the option of "SOLVED", however, when a post has been satisfied, I can not find that same option.

I just posted an item that was rediculously easy to fix. I wanted to mark the problem as (RESOLVED) as soon as possible, so I would not waste anyone's time. As usual, I looked for a way to mark the problem solved, but could not find it.

Thanks for helping!

We don't have a "resolved" prefix. But to mark a thread as "solved," you can do that in the menu bar at the top of the thread:

Comment

+1 Thanks SR
      Linux User #454271

Comment

I set my browser to open in "Help the New Guy". I must be missing something. I don't find the choices you show in your screen print. Can you help a bit more. Each time I have a post come to a point to be closed, I struggle with this same problem.

Once in a while in the past I have been able to edit the subject line, but not every time. I sure would like to resolve this problem. Thanks for trying.

Comment

I don't know how I overlooked this. I finally found your solution. Sorry for my stupidity. Thanks much for a long-time desired solution.

Comment

Working...
          X