Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, that's the bug that several folks have reported. If you navigate to that exact same URL in a web browser...
    Code:
    https://owncube.com/files/webdav.php/clientsycn
    ...it should open just fine. But the sync client fails, although it successfully creates the clientsync folder.

Alas, the bug appears not to be attracting any interest, which concerns me...

Comment

Found a patched version of owncloud-client 1.0.0-1
      Have you tried it?

Interested because you said you had 11.04 up and running without problems, is the client version 1.0.0-1?
      Kubuntu 12.04 - Acer Aspire 5750G

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Comment

Originally posted by bra|10n View Post
        Found a patched version of owncloud-client 1.0.0-1. Have you tried it?
        Nope; where'd you find it, in OpenSUSE's repos?

Originally posted by bra|10n View Post
        Interested because you said you had 11.04 up and running without problems, is the client version 1.0.0-1?
        My OwnCloud server is version 3.0.3 running on Ubuntu Server 11.10. The client I tried -- the one with the error -- was version 1.0.1 on Kubuntu 12.04.

Comment

Uploaded...

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Comment

Thanks...will check that in a moment. At first glance, 1.0.0-1 would appear to be a downgrade from 1.0.1...

Comment

I found it here @ Chakra forums. I think I remember the name (submitter - gcala) from the the ownCloud forums.

Comment

Hmm... according to the release notes, clients before 1.0.1 don't support SSL. Because my OwnCloud is running on AWS, I've configured to accept only SSL. I guess I'll have to wait for them to fix this weird bug.

Comment

I guess the only choice is to wait. But as you said the bug seems to lack 'activity'.

Comment

Working...
                  X