X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moun Software center keeps crashing

hey guys!!
    i just started using Kubuntu when my windows crashed (after leaving it at a friends house, never again lol) and i love it!! but i started to have some problems and it very cld have been me messing around, things like the software center crashing on opening it everytime, and a msg err thing about the cairo dock i installed then tried to uninstall, anyway it was a mess!! lol ;p SO i reinstalled kubuntu figureing this wld straighten any errors i may have caused, but it didnt fix anything... i STILL cant open Moun Software Center, or use the firefox installer, both crash. any ideas?? im savey but i cld really use the help, also if you cld tell me what im doing in fixing it so i can try and better understand this OS that wld be great
    Brucey 8)

Re: Moun Software center keeps crashing

An earlier post: http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/inde...opic=3120085.0
    Have you tried ?

- How to Ask a Question on the Internet and Get It Answered
    - How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Comment

but unless im mistaken its not solved yet the more ppl see theres a problem the quicker a solution can be found
      Brucey 8)

Comment

i hope this link works for you guys!! it worked so far for me :P i copied it off another reply to another post, so i didnt figure this out

8)

Re: Muon Software Manager will not open.
        Brucey 8)

Comment

Working...
        X