X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adobe flash

Hi,
    Since I have installed the latest update of Adobe flash it always crashes. I tried it with flash-aid and without flash-aid. It always crashes and I cannot watch the video I want to watch. What can I do? Or is this a new bug of Firefox?
    Regards,
    Sigurd

Re: Adobe flash

Which version of Flash are you using? In Firefox, type this in its URL box: aboutlugins and then post the version info it provides for Flash.
    Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Hi,
      I am using Shockwave Flash 11.2 d202.
      Regards,
      Sigurd

Comment

Hi,
        I just got another advice from the Mozilla forum. Probably my flash version is wrong. So I went to the software center and installed the flash version available there. Now I use flash version 11.1 r102 and everything is fine again.
        Regards, Sigurd

Comment

I don't know if this will help you, but it fixed the crashes in both Firefox and Chrome. And all window responses were a bit faster after this fix.

In Firefox Add-ons, there is an extension for the Ubuntu Unity menu/ Disable or uninstall the add-on. Then you can also purge all Unity menu helpers with
          sudo apt-get purge firefox-globalmenu

Here is the thread with input from SteveRiley to help me out.
          http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/inde...opic=3119384.0

The question I have, why are Unity menu extensions even in Kubuntu?

Comment

Working...
          X