This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMAIL: What is best for IMAP?

I've tried Kmail for email and found it satisfactory, but its not good handling IMAP.

What I need:
    =>Choosing to synchronise headers or messages seperately.
    =>Delete unwanted messages ONLINE, not download to trash. It waste my time and bandwidth.
    =>Option to purge when and where I want
    =>Option to synchronise only a specified IMAP folder only
    =>Automatically remove opened mail from server to local folder. I don't want to reload again if checking new messages, another waste of time.

Anyone with something with the above demands, please let me know! (I hate to say it, but that is what MSoutlook provide!) :P

Re: EMAIL: What is best for IMAP?

Apologies if this seems like bumping my post to the top of the list.

Every time I try and send with Kmail, I get a report that my IP was used for spam, so it won't send any mail through. The website is SpamCop that list my IP. I don't know to who or what that IP belongs, but it sure does not seem like mine. When I send mail with Outlook express or even via web, there is no reports of me being a spammer. Only when I use Kmail does this happen.

Now is there some way that Kmail send my mail first through some spam checker before it ends up on my server? The funny part is that my account is through myrealbox and they have severe restrictions on spam, whether send or recieved. Here is their website: www.myrealbox.com.

Comment

Working...
    X