This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flash plugin

I just used KPackageKit to download flashplugin-installer and flashplugin-nonfree.

Do I need to run flashplugin-installer to install flash capability, or does it happen automagically?

Thanks

Re: flash plugin

Hi
    as to the commercial installer no it does not work automagically you have to click a few buttons.

there is also gnash, of which some people think less and of which some think more.

woodsmoke

Comment

I had to install it, remove it, and reinstall it, then it worked

Please Read Me

Comment

How do I run the installer? Entering "flashplugin-installer" at a terminal just gives me a "not found" error.

Tnx

Comment

Two relatively easy ways are:

a) for the actual flash plugin go to the site it provides .debs, rpms, tars.
          b) for gnash use synaptic

woodsmoke

Comment

Originally posted by pablo173
            I just used KPackageKit to download flashplugin-installer and flashplugin-nonfree.
            Using of KPackageKit and all other package managers has automatically two phases. The first is downloading and the second is installing. I think that what you name "download" is actually download and install together.
            Can you see now videos for example on YouTube? If you can, so you are done. If not so try do it twice as oshunluvr suggested.
            Kubuntu 16.04 on two computers and Kubuntu 17.04 on DELL Latitude 13

Comment

Working...
            X