This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdownloader problems.. sun java VS openjdk

Hi I´ve been having problems lately with my jdownloader....im not sure if its because I updated KDE to the latest but I don´t think thats the reason..(not sure thought) anyway I read in a couple forums that the reason for jdownloader instability is because of Openjdk and people should install sun java instead.

My problems with jdownloader are mainly the interface, when I start jdownloader the image shown will be a screenshot of jdownloader but won´t change and u won´t see any progress in the download bar, click various times in jdownloader to refer**** and closing the window, etc will make (if ur lucky) the window to work normal.
    Im also having issues with the right click, when i right click on a download most of the time I will get a white menu with no submenu´s showing. I have to right click on that download like 10 times till I get lucky and show the menu correctly.

So guys whats ur advice? had any problems before like this? Im thinking on switching to tukan, but not sure cause of the poor interface and it´s alpha version.

Re: jdownloader problems.. sun java VS openjdk

jDownloader got worst over the years

Try FreeRapid (java also)
    or Plowshare (commandline)
    So She Said Internet, I Said Inter-NOT<br /><br />Linux YT Channel<br />http://www.youtube.com/user/gotbletu

Comment

Re: jdownloader problems.. sun java VS openjdk

yeah I guess so cause I installed jdownloader again and Im still having the same problems and installed Java ove Open JDK and nothing...

Comment

Working...
      X