X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with KMix's volume levels

Welcome niklindg!

Just a guess, but did you check all the controls? Usually there is another one which interacts. Perhaps the PCM control could go higher.

Regarding the registration, it really works to keep the spam down. What happened in your case is a mystery to me. Perhaps the definite article in your Pacific Ocean response got in the way?

I was going to suggest checking the PCM volume as well. You could also try alsamixer.

Keep in mind that in Linux, the main volume will be independent from program volume. For example, you may have kmix set to max, but Amarok set to 50%, in which case your actual volume will only be at 50%.
    Registered Linux user #346571

Comment

Have you set the master channel to the correct audio dev? I had to switch mine after a fresh install.

Comment

Re: Issues with KMix's volume levels

The original post in this thread was split and moved to a location that only Global Moderators and our host, Open Source have access to. I realized a possible security issue with it's content, so have take this action as a safety measure until it can be analyzed and remedied.
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X