This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse problems

Hello dudes. I'm wondering if anyone can help me on this. It's a bit hard, but who knows...maybe one of you is experiencing the same.
    So, i play World Of Warcraft a lot, i got it running perfect.
    Problems come when i minimize the game using "alt+tab". ok, then i check my e-mail or whatever, and when i restore the game...the sound is off. So, i have 2 choices: i continue to play without sound, or... i restart the game and never minimize it again.

The secondary problem, and most important to me:
    i have an wow addon called healbot, and when i restore the game, most of the times my mouse buttons stop working on healbot. They work normally ingame, but when i put my pointer on healbot bars they don't work. You know, the buttons you bind to spells? they stop working untill i restart the game.

I'm pretty sure this question will be more understandable by the people who play wow. You know, i don't mind having to play with the sound muted, but if the addon doesn't work...i'm fried. lol

Re: Mouse problems

1 problem solved: for the mouse bug? just restore WOW window, then hit alt+tab again and select wow window again.
    kinda need to restore twice and the mouse comes back.
    Now still remains the loss of audio. trying with OSS, no sucess

Comment

Re: Mouse problems

hey, another finding! if i set the video options to "windowed fullscreen" , the sound comes back! and never get lost again. However, fullscreen improoves game performance :s

Comment

Working...
      X