X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not able to right click on touchpad

Thankies for baring with my slow learning process :P

since this is taken care of imma try and learn more about the terminal and qt designer -_-...this going to take awhile hehe :P but thanks tho..
    *im a noob*<br />Computer:<br />laptop - hp mini 210-1041NR<br />Description: Ubuntu 10.10<br />Release:10.10<br />Codename:maverick<br />Kernel:2.6.35-23-generic

Comment

Re: Not able to right click on touchpad

So, the touchpad does work as it's supposed to?

I didn't welcome you to KFN - sorry - so, welcome. If you decide to stick with Kubuntu, this is the place to be a part of for information and help. There are a lot of members here that are more than willing, to the degree they are able, to help with questions/issues you may have. All we ask, is that you search before you post (do your own home work), and that you provide the needed details so we can effectively assist.

Linux is a wonderful operating system. Kubuntu is an outstanding version of Linux IMO. So, I hope you persist, and that Linux/Kubuntu becomes a comfortable fit for you. It did for me.
      Windows no longer obstructs my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
      X