This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Question Regarding K-Mail

Regarding Font Sizes...I had no problem finding the setting to increase the font size of the Incoming Messages in K-Mail (it's in the "Configure K-Mail" under Appearances and Fonts...

However, that setting doesn't make the font size larger in the Compose Window...
    This is only the second time i am setting up a kde system (having been a gnome guy in the past but a recent convert to KDE...lol) And the last time i set up K-mail i was able to make the font larger in the Compose Window...i just can't remember how you do that...

Would someone let me know where i make the setting for the K-mail compose window so that when i type, the font will be larger?
    Thanks so much

Re: Quick Question Regarding K-Mail

Settings > Configure Kmail > Appearance > Fonts
    Check Use custom fonts > Apply to > Composer and choose your font.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Thanks Snowhog...you came through as usual

Boy, when they say KDE is highly configurable, they weren't kidding...yes, i saw the list there...you can just pivot down to the section you would like to change and then make the font adjustments (style and size)...worked just fine...
      Don't know how i missed that

This is my new Kubuntu 10.10 installation i was setting it up for...the only other time i set up K-mail was when i installed Mint 9 KDE (which is what i just migrated from)...

I was impressed enough with 10.10 to make the move...it's very smooth and polished and i really love it...
      Even KPackageKit is excellent now...those who haven't thought much of it in the past should give this version of it a try...

Actually, the only bug i have had on it is in the "desktop effects" setting...they work fine for the session, but even though i hit "apply" the next time i boot up, it's disabled again and i have to turn it on manually for each session...I've heard others mention it...so i guess it is a bug that hopefully will be corrected at some point...

Comment

Happy to assist.
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X