This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window size for SOKOBAN

I am new in KUBUNTU and I downloaded SOBOBAN.
    But when I want to use it, the window size is very small.
    I don't know how to change the window set up for this application for definitively.
    Thank's for your help.

Re: Window size for SOKOBAN

The 'official' variant of this game is in the repositories. Just install xsok.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Thank you for your help.
      Il was obliged to use KPACKAGEKIT to download XSOK and not ADEPT.
      Why does it exist two applications for downloading ?

Comment

Originally posted by olivier35
        Thank you for your help.
        Il was obliged to use KPACKAGEKIT to download XSOK and not ADEPT.
        Adept is no longer present in Kubuntu 10.04, which version are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by olivier35
          The Adept Package Manager was dropped and replaced with KpackageKit (which sucks). There is also Synaptic Package Manager which is far superior to KpackageKit. And, there is the latest entry, Muon Package Manager, which looks like it will be the 'default' package manager in Maveric when it goes final. These are all 'graphical' package managers, which are front-ends to apt and/or aptitude, which are executed from the command line.
          Windows no longer obstructs my view.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Muon

Originally posted by Snowhog
            The Adept Package Manager was dropped and replaced with KpackageKit (which sucks). There is also Synaptic Package Manager which is far superior to KpackageKit. And, there is the latest entry, Muon Package Manager, which looks like it will be the 'default' package manager in Maveric when it goes final.
            Muon will become the default in 11.04 only at the soonest. It's much too new and unfinished now. While it has already made good progress, it will require a good amount of work to turn it into a suitable replacement. It's still lacking many features, the Gui needs to be improved, and it hasn't been tested much yet.

That will still take some time. Until then, your best bet is still Synaptic.
            Shinda Sekai Sensen<br /><br />Kubuntu Maverick RC x64 w/ Kde 4.5.2 (main)<br />Kubuntu 10.04 x64 w/ Kde 4.5.1 to be wiped, no point in keeping it any longer

Comment

Thank you to all of you.

* Thank you to : aqeeliz. I don't know the system command to retrieve the system version. But when the system starts, it is written 10.04.

*Thank you to : Snowhog. I think MUON is not for me. I don't manage the system as a good user. I will use KpackageKit for the first time and when the system will change to Maveric version.

* Thank you to : Yuri sss : I will try SYNAPTIC as you advise me. But MUON wil be an other step for me.

Comment

Working...
              X