This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kmymoney 4.5 for kubuntu

Is the best way to get 4.5 installed on kubuntu is compiled from source? Anyone have a ppa available for this app?

Re: kmymoney 4.5 for kubuntu

I've email claydoh on just this subject. He has a PPA that has KMyMoney, but not the 4.5 version - yet. I'm hoping that he is working on getting the 4.5 version packaged for Kubuntu Lucid.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

<yawns, stetches, yawns more, rubs eyes> dang, can't a guy get a chance to sleep??

Comment

Before you do, get yourself a double of whatever you prefer
        HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
        4 GB Ram
        Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

@claydoh
          Did I strike some form of nerve here? hehe Should I apologize for bringing it up?

Comment

no just pestered from many different direction at almost the same time. Right, Snowhog? :P

Comment

I've been testing the 3.98 (4.4.5 version - putative 4.5 ?) and I've noticed that the headers in the ledgers cannot be resized. As a result, when I try to resize the app the wide description doesn't change its width and soon the money columns disappear. If you can set the horizontalminimunsectionsize to something around 25 that would help a lot.
              "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
              – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

while I can't resize the columns, the do look to resize smartly when resizing the app window here.

Comment

The 1.0 version (kde 3.5) resizes "smartly", but the 4.0 version (with the latest updates) do not ... on my box.
                  "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                  – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
                  X