This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how to get rid of old kernels?

Thank you toad!! I'll browse into it and start working.
    Later guys

Comment

I'm stuck.
      I stored all my /home stuff to usb:s and now am free to fix this ****, but I have no idea where to start. I keep reading instructions but I guess I just don't get it.
      I want to get my Hardy the way it was when I first started with it, but with larger sda1 or something.
      But how is it done? How do I do it when my computer is stuck? Okay I use gparted, but how do I do it when I can't have it anywhere? I cannot burn cds cause I don't have burner programmed and I can't program it 'cause the computers stuck. Buying gparted from the internet is not an option.

Is there some way to reinstall what I already have?

Comment

Now I even cannot use the F10 to system setup when I open my computer... Great. It just won't work.
        I bought a new computer (without any idea what to do to this old ****) and it comes with windows 7 installed... Asus eee pc 1001, I want it to be Linux still... So maybe changing that.

With this old fart, the internet refuses to work properly, I cannot even download anything ooooops You really shouldn't give me a computer

But: Never give up, never surrender. 8)
        Right?

Comment

Working...
        X