This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rich text in AOL Mail Compose

I can compose e-mails in AOL bog-standard Compose screen, but not in Rich Text Screen why is this? is there a remedy? I have no trouble filling in the address and subject - it's just the main e-mail screen.

Using Konqueror for web browsing. I know I can use Firefox but I prefer Konqueror :P

Thanks in advance
    Paula
    Lenovo Thinkpad x230 Core i5vpro, 4G Ram, 320G HDD, Intel HD 4000.
    Running clean install of KUBUNTU 20.04 after years of running Ubuntu 18.04 then a week running Sabayon.
    Running clean install of KUBUNTU 18.04 after a couple of months running ArchLinux Manjaro

Re: Rich text in AOL Mail Compose

Please try using Ff to compose an email (just once). This will indicate whether your problem is specific to Konqueror or more general.

Comment

Thank you for that

Can write rich text messages in Ff no problem - it seems to be specific to Konqueror

I prefer the look of Konqueror to Ff in Kubuntu, sad know but Ff just doesn't look 'finished' to me
      Lenovo Thinkpad x230 Core i5vpro, 4G Ram, 320G HDD, Intel HD 4000.
      Running clean install of KUBUNTU 20.04 after years of running Ubuntu 18.04 then a week running Sabayon.
      Running clean install of KUBUNTU 18.04 after a couple of months running ArchLinux Manjaro

Comment

The "easy" workaround is to use Ff for email and Konq for everything else, but this is obviously NOT a fix. Unfortunately, Konq (which is my favorite file manager) is only my third favorite browser (after Ff and Opera). Accordingly, I can only suggest a general procedure: compare your Konqueror web browsing settings Konq>settings>"Configure Konqueror">"Web Browsing" to the corresponding settings in Ff.

Comment

Working...
        X