This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLVED: toolbar problems

I've deleted the part on the toolbar where you minimize window's too, All i have is the clock, The icons with my battery life and wireless, And the K menu, So as soon as i minimize windows i have no way of getting them back up, Is there a terminal command to set the toolbar to default?

Re: toolbar problems

Right-click on an empty area of the Panel and select Panel Options... > Add Widgets... and scroll down to Task Manager. Click on it and click the Add Widget button. Done.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Thank you, Just one more problem, Now the widget i just added is on the right hand side of the clock, How to i move it to the left?

Comment

Click on the 'Cashew' (that's what it is 'affectionately' referred to) on the right end of the Panel. That will open another panel above the first. Take your mouse and place it over the item in question. You'll note that a four-pointed icon will appear. Left-click and hold your mouse. Now just drag it where you want it and then let go of the mouse button. Now click once again on the Cashew to close the upper panel. Done.

Comment

One last question, How to i get the wireless connection icon back down there, I can't find it in widget's, I'm using WICD if that makes any difference, Than i'll "Solved" this.

Comment

If you mean the WICD icon, open K > Applications > Internet and right-click on the WICD icon and click on Add to Panel.

Comment

Working...
            X