This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: konqueror stil being developed?

Well, I just spent 30 minutes in 9.10 messing around with Konqueror and Dolphin. Neither one identified by device name (/dev/sdxn) my partitions. Dolphin picked up two that had labels set on them. Very confusing navigation in Dolphin. Even on the two with labels, I could find no device names for the partitions they represented. Konqueror seems broken. Not much recent activity at its home page (though 4.3 is released recently. I had to manually mount partitions by command line using Konsole before Dolphin (and Konqueror) would correctly list them by device name. Not the first time I've messed with 9.10, but was hoping latest updates might improve this specific issue. With everyone raving about 9.10 and how wonderful Dolphin is, makes me feel my brain is wired differently. Sorry, yoshiki2, I just now realized that on top of everything else, I rudely hi-jacked your topic. Signing out now

An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Working...
    X