This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is this KDE ublog?

I'm new to this environment and trying to learn from scratch. And if this seems stupid to ask, sorry for ignorance but any help will be appreciated, thanx.

Re: what is this KDE ublog?

> Re: Karmic Release Schedule, Plans, KDE 4.3 - FINAL >> Karmic Koala Final Kubuntu:
    Social from the Start

This release has an emphasis on connecting you to your online social networks. New social features include:

Desktop Widgets

The KDE Microblogging Plasma widget as part of the default desktop experience for your identi.ca and Twitter fix

> Projects/Plasma/Plasmoids
    Twitter Microblog
    purpose

An applet to follow people microblogs and microblog yourself using twitter.

> Identi.ca Plasma Plugin
    by Ujjwol » Mon Mar 23, 2009

As we have the KDE hackers also have been moving to identi.ca from twitter i think there is need for a plasma widget like KDE Twitter for identi.ca...I though should be smaller than kde twitter it is so big taking much desktop space also it only show 3 tweets(i can be changed) it get's large....(though this seems of bug for KDE twitter take it as suggestion for KDE Identi.ca)

aseigo wrote on Mon Mar 23, 2009

already implemented for KDE 4.3. the twitter plasmoid became the microblogging plasmoid and supports both systems now.
    > identi.ca >> identi.ca help
    Help

Identi.ca is a microblogging service. Users post short (140 character) notices which are broadcast to their friends and fans using the Web, RSS, or instant messages.

If you'd like to try it out,...

> microblogging plasmoid in KDE 4.3 (Youtube)
    Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
    1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
    2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

Working...
    X