This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(SOLVED)printing pdf files in landscape

I received several pdf files in landscape format via email and tried to print them in both Okular and Kpdf. Even though print preview showed them in landscape they would only print in portrait. I searched for a solution in these forums but couldn't find one. Opening them in Gimp allowed me to print in landscape but only the first page. I searched in synaptic and found and installed "evince". For some reason unbeknownst to me evince did not show up in applications so I opened Dolphin and drilled down until I found one of those little gears with evince under it and clicked it, opened my pdf's and printed them in landscape pronto . Hope this helps someone.

Now can someone help me get evince to be displayed as an installed application in graphics? Right now the only way I can open it is to open dolphin>root>bin>evince. Thanks

Re: printing pdf files in landscape

Originally posted by ejt
    Now can someone help me get evince to be displayed as an installed application in graphics? Right now the only way I can open it is to open dolphin>root>bin>evince. Thanks
    Simply right click on the K (from the KMenu), choose Menu Editor, and there you go. You need to add an item in Graphics. You can even choose a cool icon

BTW, thanks for sharing the tip!

Comment

(SOLVED)Re: printing pdf files in landscape

Sweet, thanks very much 8)

Comment

Working...
      X