This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install GoogleEarth [SOLVED]

I have the medibuntu repository installed. There is a note saying how you have to accept the EULA, but they don't tell me how.... Help?

Re: Install GoogleEarth

Quite often you just have to click a button that says "Accept". Sometimes the EULA is shown and you have to page down to the end before the button is accessible.
    "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
    "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

That is usually the case if performing a command line install, but I was using the Kpackagekit to install. Instead of presenting me with some output to interact with, the Kpackagekit install window just disappears... Not used to the "automated" way to install just yet.... is there something I'm missing?

---edit---
      Do the GE packages require me to install individual packages from the konsole vice using the KpackageKit?

Comment

Try installing it from Konsole. Use the command:
        sudo apt-get install googleearth
        Then use the tab to go OK>Yes
        "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
        "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

thats to funny i was just thinking about this myself how is it that people install software w/ eula's w/ kpackagekit, if you use synaptic when installing you have to click details to see the eula, when doing cli install it will show in line as archester said.
          Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
          (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Re: Install GoogleEarth [SOLVED]

Yep, that worked..

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X