This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aircrack

What do I use to open this file i no its an image that has to be burnt to a disk
    Attached Files

Re: aircrack

Hi,

Yo should use k3b. The easiest way to do this in general is to open the containing folder with the file manager (Dolphin), and just click on it.

Comment

Ok that worked thanks now should I copy that as an audio file or create file project

Comment

In K3b, you have some large square buttons at the bottom of the main screen. You want to use "Burn CD Image". Then use the little folder icon on the upper left menu to browse to where your ISO image is.

Set the burn speed as low as it will go, and set the mode to "DAO".

Comment

OK, here's how you want to do it in K3b:

(These instructions assume you have already opened k3b).

1. Go to the Tools menu (this should be along the very top, underneath the window heading).
          2. Select Burn Image... from the drop-down menu.
          3. Click on the button that shows an open folder. (the tooltip when you hover over this button will say "Open file dialog" or similar)
          4. Browse to, and select your .iso file
          5. Select the drive you wish to burn to, and the speed.
          6. Check you've set everything correct, click Start, and the file will be burnt to the disk, assuming there's a blank in the drive, of course!

If K3b is launching into the Welcome screen, you want to click on More Actions... and Select Burn Image... and follow the instructions above from 3. onwards.

I'm not sure what version of K3b you have, but this *may* differ between versions somewhat.

Comment

I've locked this topic, and deleted the tutorial. Not appropriate here in KFN.

Comment

Working...
            X