This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amarok hates me.

To be simple, I'm having issues with Amarok. I was planning importing all the music from my shared drive to Amarok (as one master playlist so I could listen it to it at any time), but when I try to add Media, it forces me to add it one song at a time. My amarok manual is not showing up when I try to open it, so I found a dead end there. Is there a way to add a few thousand songs without doing one at a time? I'm kind of crippled without music.

DG7

Re: Amarok hates me.

If you hold down <Shift> and *click* on the first file, then on the last file, it will highlight those files and all the files in-between.

If you do the same but use <Ctrl> instead of <Shift> it will highlight only the files you select. To de-select one, click on it again.

Comment

I know how to do the select all using shift, the problem is they are all organized based on artist, then album. So if I went into a folder to highlight them I'd still have to import 4000 songs 10 songs at a time.

DG7

Comment

What version of Kubuntu and what version of Amarok?
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X