This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konqueror crashes when i enter hotmail

hi, i can't seem to enter hotmail, i enter my mail and password, but when i click sign in, Konqueror stops responding, does any one know why, and how i can fix it?
    I may not agree on what you are saying, but i would give my life to defend the right you have to say it...

Re: Konqueror crashes when i enter hotmail

If you really want to use Konqueror, I would try to see what's going on. You can start it in the command line (from Konsole) and see if there is any interesting output there. You may want to reopen this bug report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...bs/+bug/294646

Otherwise, I love Konqueror and I use it for many things, especially to browse a remote machine using the fish: protocol. But for web-browsing I find Firefox a lot more stable and functional (because of all the available extensions). I think very many KDE users tend to use Firefox for the web, and konqueror to read documentation (man: protocol), ssh (fish and such. I also use it as a light web-browser.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Have you tried telling konqueror to switch it's identification to internet explorer?

Comment

hi, i tried the switching identification and didn't work, i think i would be installing firefox, thanks for the replies...
        I may not agree on what you are saying, but i would give my life to defend the right you have to say it...

Comment

Think that makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Working...
          X