This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aramok help

I have gotten my itunes library to play in aramok. I have some issues though.

Is there anyway to change it so its more user friendly. Right now I have to find the song,artist,or album in the collection the load it into playlist then I can play it. Is there any way so its more like itunes?

With itunes I have all my songs listed by artist click what I want and it plays no need to load it into a playlist everytime?

Also I constantly have to enlarge the collection and playlist screens because on startup the windows are to small and cant see the artist / album properly.

Is there anyway in amarok alone that I can delete music from the collection? I have some music that the wife downloaded on my itunes in vista, but in itunes I can delete it from the library no problem.

Is there anyway to change the artist name in Amarok? I have artists where they do album or song with another artist and it makes several different artist folders for the one artist because the names don't match fully. Itunes I could change file names so they would all be located under one artist name.

Is this just wishful thinking? Is there a better alternative for Amarok?

Re: aramok help

scratch this entire post....

Found the thing called Banshee and it works perfect.

Banshee>amarok.

Comment

Working...
    X