This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panel Problems...

LOL I don't know what I did but I slightly messed up my panel that's used for launching programs and such...the clock widget or whatever is horribly wide...about a 3rd of my 22" monitor and the same as the system tray. Any ideas on how to resize those things, I can rearrange them...but can't figure out how to resize The other 3rd is some launcher buttons, which I'm cool with. BUT the biggest problem is I can't select a program that I've been using down there to switch between them, I have to alt+tab. Any ideas?

Re: Panel Problems...

Kinda depends on which version of KDE you are running there ....

Comment

Oh damn sorry I didn't give any specifics. Kubuntu 9.04 and I believe KDE 4.2

Comment

Any ideas on how to resize those things, I can rearrange them...but can't figure out how to resize
        If you close them down and then add them back - any change ?
        Have you tried to reset the plasma system ?

> Re: Jaunty Release Schedule, Plans, KDE 4.2 - FINAL >> Plasma (KDE 4.2) FAQ

or maybe with the panelspacer plasma widget ? > Topic: Sizing the system tray widget

BUT the biggest problem is I can't select a program that I've been using down there to switch between them, I have to alt+tab. Any ideas?
        Does your panel have the "Task Manager" plasma widget ?
        Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
        1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
        2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

I think the first hour I starting using KDE 4.2 I deleted my task manager and the rest of the widgets got wide just like yours. I like to have never figured out what was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rog131

Does your panel have the "Task Manager" plasma widget ?
            That made it work! Thanks! Everything is back to normal

Comment

Working...
            X