X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doxygen - Doxywizard compiler issues

Hi,

Im new to linux and have recently started using Kubuntu 8.10, im going to upgrade to the new one just as soon as ive completed an assignment for varsity. Dont want issues to arise and end up computerless for a few days.

My problem is this:

I want the gui version of doxygen installed so i can create documentation for a c++ projects we've created. the problem is that when i go sh ./configure --with-doxywizard it does its thing, but as soon as i say make it comes back saying i must set QTDIR, which i do. but it then hits many errors.

In the doxygen help file thing it says some systems like red hat install into different locations so i tried to combine files into a single directory like they say. but to no avail.

What files do i need in a file for it to make? or am i going about this all wrong..

Please help, its rather urgent as this assignment is due on monday, so need to documentation...

maybe i must try another documentation program? and recomended ones?

Thanks in advance
    Peace, Love n' Beats (as Dennis Ruyer says)

Re: Doxygen - Doxywizard compiler issues

Doxygen, doxygen-doc and doxygen-gui are all available from repository.

Your FIRST choice should be to use the Package Manager to automagically download and install applications. Your LAST choice should be to decompress or compile them.

Have a look at "Installing Software in Ubuntu" on http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/installingsoftware and "How to install ANYTHING in Ubuntu!" on http://amitech.50webs.com/installing/index.php.html
    "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
    "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

Im running kubuntu in Virtual Box so internet is a problem. Cant get it connected inside virtual box, any way i can download it from the repository and move it into my linux install and add it as a source in adept?

Comment

Your links all lead me to uncompressing it as it comes as a src.tar.gz file. I havent tried using repositories as my linux doesnt have internet. Trying to figure that out at the moment too...

Im going to try doxygen on windows... seems to be the only way ill get it working in time to document my assignment.

Comment

Working...
        X