This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth problem

Hi everyone i have problem I can't get my bluetooth dongle to work. in FAQ there's a statement that bluetooth doesn't work yet, but on the net there are some how-to's about using GNOME packages to use bluetooth but this doesn't work for me either.
    I can search other phones but can't send or connect or anything else with them please help if You can

Please write what will you need me to do to fix this, for now I can say that lsusb gives me:
    Bus 002 Device 002: ID 1131:1004 Integrated System Solution Corp. Bluetooth Device

Re: Bluetooth problem

What version of kde are you running? Bluetooth is still a work in progress but there is better support in 4.2 than 4.1. If you aren't running 4.2 i would suggest upgrading before attempting to use bluetooth in kde4. There are still a few tricks in 4.2 but it works alot better than 4.1. If you are in the 3.5.x range i can't help but i have had great success in 4.2.

Comment

Re: Bluetooth problem

rbush,

pls share what u use yr bleutooth connection for. what bluetooth packages do u have running?
      could u post the output of yr 'sudo dpkg --get-selections|grep blue' and the grep again for 'obex'

i m trying to get my bluetooth working.

Comment

Working...
      X