X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wireless on Dell D600

KMenu>Applications>System>Hardware Drivers
    "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
    "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

It's working! No really!! it's working!

Thank you, arochester. You are my hero.
      I already gave up hope, I was looking at my hardware drivers and it was saying it's working correctly. So me thinking "yeah, yeah- " but then I tried and all connecting were shown. I'm happy, this made my day.
      Thanks to you I'm now going to be a very happy Kubuntu user.

Edit:
      While I'm at it, I'm struggling with some other minor problems, I hope I do not bother you with two more little questions?
      • I installed the "Compizconfig settings manager" because I would like to use the cube thing. The problem is when I open the program I have no options. I only have the filter and category, but no options to chose from.
      • Also I have files on my windows partition I'd also like to use on kubuntu (like music and pictures). Is there any way to access these files through Kubuntu? I did some googling and looked in the root folder of kubuntu but I cannot find it. Most google hits seem to point out to the media folder but it is not there.

Once again thank you very much for your help.

Comment

1) Very good news!

2) Compiz: http://kubuntuguide.org/Intrepid#Compiz_Fusion

3) Access Windows: http://kubuntuguide.org/Intrepid#Mou..._privileges.29
        "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
        "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X