This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping around on the faces of the cube [SOLVED]

I enjoy kwin's cubic desktop effect with a "cube" with six faces, on Kubuntu 8.10 KDE2.2.
    At present I need drastically the shortcut keyboard strokes that will take me to the next desktop, without using any mouse gesture. Is that possible. I know in KDE3 you could press CTRL+TAB and navigate amongst the desktops. Help?
    Cheers,<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Isix<br />______________________________________<br />&quot;Views and opinions expressed by me are not necessarily true --- they merely remain my views and opinions&quot;<br />______________________________________

Re: Jumping around on the faces of the cube

System settings---Key Board&Mouse---Global Keyboard Shortcuts---KDE component...scroll to KWIN. Scroll to Switch to desktop 1,2,3 etc. Mine says CTRL+F1--DESKTOP 1....CTRL+F2--DESKTOP 2 ETC...
    Mint-7 Gloria KDE&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Mint-7 Gloria Gnome

Comment

Re: Jumping around on the faces of the cube

SnowRider ... that was superb ... I can not ask for more!
      Cheers,<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Isix<br />______________________________________<br />&quot;Views and opinions expressed by me are not necessarily true --- they merely remain my views and opinions&quot;<br />______________________________________

Comment

Working...
      X