This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konqueror email problem

Hi, i'm new in the forum and I am using kubuntu 8,10 (KDE 4.1) from 3 days. The only problem that i'm having it regards the access to my mail. If I try to approach my mail on alice, I introduce name and password and it gives me the same page, without giving me error, but without visualizing my e-mail case. I hope I chose the right section in this forum…The strange thing is that I have other email addresses,like yahoo, and it works fine on those..The only one giving me problems is alice..

Re: Konqueror email problem

hi.
    welcome.
    many web applications use "features" unsupported by konqueror.
    the web applications world is somewhat chaotic (and in constant evolution).
    it is not always simple to keep pace.
    sometimes not even wanted (for example, when no standards are available).
    moreover, many developers worry about microsoft internet explorer, or firefox, and don't give a damn about the rest.
    konqueror usually places a small "bug" icon in the lower right hand corner of the window when it doesn't like something in the loaded pages.
    you'll have to get used to using firefox in place of konqueror sometimes.
    hth
    gnu/linux is not windoze

Comment

@jankushka: For the benefit of all, would you please post your reply(ies) in English? After all, the OP posted the question in English, in the English section of KFN.

Thank you.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog
        @jankushka: For the benefit of all, would you please post your reply(ies) in English? After all, the OP posted the question in English, in the English section of KFN.

Thank you.
        sorry.
        my reply now in english.
        gnu/linux is not windoze

Comment

Thank you. Much appreciated.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
          X