This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id like to have the KDE 4.1 theme back

I have 8.10 installed and then upgraded to KDE 4.2 (from 4.1).
    Its definitely better but I really like the look and feel of KDE 4.1 in its standard form.

I then tried to achieve the same look by changing the log in screen's background and also the desktop background back to the kde 4.1 pictures and this has worked.

However after logging in (when the progress animations are appearing) the kde 4.2 wallpaper is shown and this keeps flicking beween the wallpaper that I have set and the default kde 4.2 until the full desktop has loaded.

can I change this ? id like to keep the kde 4.1 wallpaper while loading after the log in screen ?

Re: Id like to have the KDE 4.1 theme back

Originally posted by diddy1234
    I have 8.10 installed and then upgraded to KDE 4.2 (from 4.1).
    Its definitely better but I really like the look and feel of KDE 4.1 in its standard form.

I then tried to achieve the same look by changing the log in screen's background and also the desktop background back to the kde 4.1 pictures and this has worked.

However after logging in (when the progress animations are appearing) the kde 4.2 wallpaper is shown and this keeps flicking beween the wallpaper that I have set and the default kde 4.2 until the full desktop has loaded.

can I change this ? id like to keep the kde 4.1 wallpaper while loading after the log in screen ?
    http://forum.kde.org/make-kde-4-2-lo...1-t-24548.html
    I'm magnet for errors, problems and bugs...

Comment

Re: Id like to have the KDE 4.1 theme back

thanks for the link.

this has worked

Comment

Working...
      X