This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clock resets its self

every time i login i have to go change the time and time zone i click ok and then put in my pass then everytime i reboot it resets its self an hour back i live in oklahoma so i set the time zone to america central but it always goes back to mountain time its starting to get annoying if some one could help i would be very greatful

Re: clock resets its self

So are you going into KMenu>System Settings>Time&Date and changing the location? And what, the next time you log in is is "unchanged"?

Comment

What version of Kubuntu and KDE? In Intrepid running KDE 4.2.00 there is a problem with date and time settings used via the GUI. Date and time (system and hardware clock) can be set via the CLI.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

ok i think its working right i have kubuntu8.10 and kde4 so last night i got my kppp set up and dialing it connected but when i tryed to goto a webpage it wouldnt open anything and when i booted up today it wont pick up my modem its like everything i do before i shut down is undone when i reboot not sure whats going on went to session manager and reset to defualt wich it was already set to defualt i dont knwo whats going on

Comment

Working...
        X