Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux is the next best thing to Sex and Ice Cream..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux is the next best thing to Sex and Ice Cream..

Thanks to everybody for all their help the last few days.

How in the world did I miss out on this for so long?

Running Ubuntu... but man....just man.... this is great.

Re: Linux is the next best thing to Sex and Ice Cream..

We the, linux community, are happy to hear you enjoy the linux fun --- I am actually addicted to it.

You see thing is: "you have a handle on most things you work with"

Cheers,
    Isix
    Cheers,<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Isix<br />______________________________________<br />&quot;Views and opinions expressed by me are not necessarily true --- they merely remain my views and opinions&quot;<br />______________________________________

Comment

I agree. I am an engineer, not Comp Sci. Yet I like to tinker - and Kubuntu is perfect for my yearning. I keep perfecting my 8.1 /4.1.3 install and find myself booting into Kubuntu more and Vista less. Not that I hate Vista l- ike most people do. In some ways I think Vista is a definite step beyond XP but I can also see why some people hate it. So W7 just gets rid of all the things that annoyed people about Vista.

Comment

I too am an engineer (not comp sci) and I am LOVING linux more and more each day as I use. Yes -- it can be overwhelming at times with all the tinkering and configuration stuff that you have to do -- but that IS the fun part. And I find that linux is a little bit more stable than windows xp and vista (in my opinion).

I have a kubuntu desktop and a Asus eee pc 900 with Xandros linux and I love them both! Having a ball with them!! and they both update and upgrade in the same manner (synaptic!!).

I am a newbie with linux and I am glad that I made the switch to linux!!!

ironmantis7x

Comment

Working...
        X